Meet the Quinta de Candeleda
La Quinta de Candeleda, located in the municipality of the same name, in the place of the “Bula tejar”, is presented as a spectacular setting as rural accommodation and to hold celebrations and events of different scope. The rural complex has 10 rooms with capacity for 20 adults and a large room for 10 people. Surrounded by pine and oak forests, crowned by the peaks of the Gredos mountain range with the Tiétar valley and the Rosarito swamp at its feet, the views from its terraces are spectacular. Its privileged location allows you to visit on foot charming corners. In addition, information about activities and routes is made available to all visitors to make their stay an unforgettable experience.
A unique scenario
With a 15,000 m² extension and surrounded by a nature environment, Quinta de Candeleda presents itself in a privileged enclave.
Its grounds have a house built with traditional materials of the area, with spacious spaces full of natural light, resulting in a structure with maximum energy efficiency. It has rows of oak gardens, fruit trees, ecological orchard, a 5,000-meter growing area, swimming pool, pond, parking and huge meadows for outdoor events.
Modern and cozy house:
A house of 1300 m², decorated by the interior designer Natalia Llopis and the artistic painter Christian Mariani, resulting in a cozy, modern and elegant.
Its facilities include:
- 10 rooms with private bathroom, 5 on the lower floor with terrace / garden and 5 on the top floor with balcony. In addition to an extended room with bathroom and can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Attic of 25 m² fully glazed and a porch of 35 m².
- A large living room of 60 m² and a dining room with fireplace.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- A fully equipped kitchen.
- A cabin of Physiotherapy and Acupuncture and an area with whirlpools.
How to get here
Among 3 Autonomous Communities
Border between Avila, Toledo and Cáceres make it the epicenter of all type of tourism activities
It is located 1 hour from the PN of Monfrague and the Natural Park of Cabañeros.
To 1 and ½ of Plasencia, Trujillo, Candelario, Avila.
At 90 minutes from Madrid, Caceres, Toledo and the border with Portugal
It is a natural site of 1st Order
The farm offers its surroundings an impressive natural setting where you can do all kinds of outdoor activities:
- Mountains of more than 2500 m of altitudeto practice the climbing or the crossing in snow.
- Gorges of crystalline waterslike the ones of Alardos, Chilla and Sta. Maria that, with their pools make ideal the bath in summer.
- Robles forests, pine trees and hikes for hiking, horse riding or cycling, mushroom picking and wildlife observation
- In the valley activities of nautical and golf course.
- To its environs you can find remains of Castros Vettones (the shallow and Ulaca), rock remains, caves of the Eagle, Trujillo and Arenas de San Pedro.
No esperes más haz tu reserva
Llámanos al 635 891 433
O mándanos un mail a través de nuestra página de contacto